Whether it's working directly in a school alongside educators and school leaders, working with a community to achieve better outcomes, partnering with policy-makers to improve opportunities for students or supporting our on-the-ground staff, the work we do at KnowledgeWorks is important. The work we do matters.
At KnowledgeWorks, we're ensuring that every student experiences meaningful personalized learning that enables him or her to thrive in college, career, and civic life.
- Schools: KnowledgeWorks helps schools prepare all students for college and career through proven, innovative school design.
- Policy: KnowledgeWorks informs thought leaders about the policy conditions critical to college and career readiness.
- Future of Learning: KnowledgeWorks studies the trends shaping our world and helps education leaders plan for the future of learning.
Interested in joining the KnowledgeWorks team? By checking this site often, you can learn more about KnowledgeWorks and what we have to offer.
Achieving our mission requires great people who actively demonstrate the following values and competencies:
KnowledgeWorks Core Values
- Passion: We inspire others to act
- Courage: We take bold actions to transform education
- Empower: We believe in everyone’s potential
- Partner: We achieve more together
Core Competencies for all KnowledgeWorks Staff
- Growth Mindset: An orientation to continuous learning including the ability to embrace change and share personal learnings and insights with others
- Powerful Partnership: The ability to build and foster trusting relationships with others, seek and recognize other’s contributions and advocate for self and others.
- Solutions and Impact Driven: Demonstrated skill that relates to developing ownership of an activity or process, displaying resilience in the face of challenge and balancing displays of initiative with willingness to defer to others.
- Foresight and Innovation: An aptitude for strategic insight and foresight that informs decisions and results in learning from activities to inform the future.
- Clear and Candid Communication: Communication skills that include clarity, credibility, respect and candor and proactivity.
Applying for a Position
- We encourage candidates to apply for specific openings.
- When applying for a position, please include a cover letter and resume.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be retained.
- We will contact applicants whose qualifications best match the criteria listed in the position description.
- Due to the volume of interest, we are unable to personally respond to inquiries regarding the status of our recruiting.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits
KnowledgeWorks Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KnowledgeWorks uses the E-verify system for checking an individual's eligibility to work in the United States. E-verify is managed by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. E-verify is used in addition to the completion of the I-9 form and is a requirement by several states in which we do business.